Wednesday 6 March 2013

Where did we go wrong?



This love we once had is so long gone.
 There is no bringing it back. 
For me there is no turning back.
I have to move on and be true to myself. 
You put me through too much for me to 
believe this love can be strong. 
So it has to end even if 
You believe that we can be more than couple
I see no change in our relationship,
there are always disagreements.
We fight and fight and can never get along.
At night I sometimes ask myself 
'where did we go wrong?'
Sometimes I get confused but this time 
I know what i have to do.
This is me moving on because 
the love we once had is so far long gone.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! out of all your poems, to me, this one is the best :)
    If things are not going on well, no matter how much you try, sometimes you just have to let go. It is not the easiest thing to do..but yet, you may not have a better option.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chams...I wish to do that...but my mind say dont be silly....my heart say u have to do that..so which one should i have to choose...by the way ur good friend nice to meet u in here ...I like this one even :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May be you just need to give yourself a little time...and eventually you will realize what exactly you need to do..
      And it is really nice to meet you in this blog space too Avarjana... :)

      Delete