Tuesday 19 March 2013

Two people to love


I love you both, With the same passion, 
The same equableness
Why couldn't I
Fall in love with One person
But, I fell in love With two people
You both are the same, 
But yet different somehow.
I want to have you both, 
But I can only chose one...
How do I chose? 
One is here, while the other is there.
You are supportive,quiet and sensitive
 while the other is smart, open and funny
He make me laugh, while you are serious.
I want you, and I want him.
I can't have you both, 
And it frustrates me so.
So how can I possibly chose, 
Between you both? 
When you two are all I need in life? 
How can I live without any of you.
I need you both, 
Well..Now I have come to decision
I will love them both that's true
But I will not choose
My love will remain hidden
Bringing no problems to them and to me
The decision is made
A decide heart that what I have
Two people to love
Enough heart to keep it silent.....




11 comments:

  1. can one heart bear two love stories at same time?..... difficult,but there can be same feelings of love towards both! but the most beautiful thing is to love the one,who most love us.agree..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's possible ... But I'm 100% agree with u....but if I can't give up one , best thing to do loving both of them ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh..that couldn't be the better answer according to me...I think we should select the person who love us most.There is a saying,you should select the person not who you love the most...(because he sometimes not care you at all) but the person who loves you the most..I know that's difficult.... but loving two at a same time is not a pleasant thing,I think...)))) anyway,love is a something that hurts us.that's the thing!

      Delete
    2. that's true.. sometimes one is not care at all...lol..but my mind telling me to give up him but my heart wont let me...so if i have to choose then i have to do comparison between them pros and cons..ha ha ha..yes its hurts lot..its also sometimes like seasons..always changing according to my experience
      .

      Delete
  3. I've heard that person who loves two people at the same time should reserve 3 coffins in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOps! I've made a mistake. One word is missing.
      What I wanted to say was this:
      I've heard that the person who loves two people at the same time should reserve 3 coffins.

      Delete
    2. ha ha aiya yeha im gonna reserve it instead of 3 4 coffins sooner...this is case is worse than that...not a triangle even if I define this as a square shape story then i think I have define that perfectly..ha ha

      Delete
  4. This post reminded me of this lyrics "හිරු සඳු එකවර දෙපස නැගේ..කලුවර ඇයි විජිතයම මගේ....."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes chams sooner it it will be happened ...coz red lights on the way....lol

      Delete
  5. Gotta try this :P


    Sweet Smile

    ReplyDelete