Sunday 3 March 2013

Things I love about YOU



Meeting you was fate..
Becoming your friend was choice..
But falling love with you beyond my control....



I think you’re beautiful, I really do. You’re beautiful in every way. You have the most amazing eyes and lips, your smile is the sweetest and sexy thing I’ve ever seen. I wish I could see that smile every minute of every day. I love your skin, I love how your skin feels against mine. I love how cute you look in glasses. I love cuddling with you. I love how you’re taller than me. I love having to stand on tip toes to kiss you.how you approach me and kiss my forehead, how you tell me 'I just wanna kiss you, I love how your arms feel when you hug me, well I love your arms generally.When you hold me Im alive. I love your body. You always say you don’t like the way your body looks but for me you’re perfect and I’d always love you no matter what. I love every single part of you. I’d never change a thing and I think you know that. I tell you enough :) But it’s not just about that, it’s not just physical features that I love. It’s also the fact you’re a beautiful person.  You’re honestly the sweetest person I’ve ever met. You make me feel loved. You give me butterflies in my stomach every time I see you. You always put other people before yourself. You’re thoughtful and hard working person. You always do things with me in mind. Sometimes you make mistakes, but everyone does. It doesn't make you any less perfect. You make me feel safe and secure like I could never want to be anywhere else with anyone else.When Im with you I fell like I'm in heaven. You’re everything I want. But sadly you the person  that I never can have in my life...That's the reason I love you with all my heart...forever..



2 comments:

  1. may be you see him in such a beautiful way bcoz you cannot have him in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Loku ur absolutely right.. Coz if it s change that would be a mirical...

    ReplyDelete