Tuesday 19 March 2013

What are words


Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name You'll see
How every single promise I'll keep
Cause what kind of girl would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most?
What are words
If you really don't mean them when you say them?
What are words
If they're only for good times, then they don't?
When it's love you say them out loud
Those words, they never go away
They live on, even when we're gone

What are words......

by- Chris Medina

4 comments:

  1. This A Songs Right . its better if you can mention the Singer name dear..

    This song by CHRIS MEDINA :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes lihin this is song by chris medina.I have listen today ..so just put it over here..I will :)

      Delete
  2. Now you are on the blog rolls of HeyDude and මගේ ඩෙනිම.

    ReplyDelete