Wednesday 6 March 2013

෴Another Life Time෴



Being around you is more than my eyes can bare
cuz itz crazy how i am wanting you more and more
but i know there could never be a future for you and me
the feeling is so strong but the timing is so wrong
your situation is so hard for me to deal with 
but i try to deal with it so bad but i keep falling 
and i stay looking for another reason to be out of your world
and forever gone 
my head keeps thinking about stories we made together
then my heart leads me back to you 
thinking that it could work
but knowing it won't 
so i guess another lifetime is waiting on me and you
this other lifetime for sure 
when our love will be worth so much more

2 comments:

  1. Your post somehow reminded me of the song "divided" by toybox :)

    Lovely post Avarjana..I just love your poems :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chams..and after you mention only I have listened that song..its really nice...kind a something same meaning..:)

    ReplyDelete