Thursday 14 March 2013

I can offer you


I dont have the most beautiful face for you to look at each day and I may not have the perfect body for you to hold, but I can promise to love you with all my heart and love you until you're old. and even when you're old and weak and your bones are frail and the life in you is less, I will still give you my whole heart and try to fix you when you are a mess...

I may not be the most calm of people I know I can be a drama queen too, but I know  I have a promise I can make and keep from me to you. I know  I can be jealous and I also know I dont have alot to offer  but I can give you house and I can make it feel like your home

I dont have the world to give you but if you let me I will make you feel like you are on top of it every day,my promise is to offer you my whole heart till the world ends..

So what do you say?? 

2 comments: