Tuesday 5 March 2013

Let me go



You don't look at me... The way you look at her.
It is as if you see right through me... Your eyes seem to blur.
I know you may have tried your hardest... To get her out of your mind.
But when you look deep inside your heart... It’s not me... It’s her you find.
You may think you care for me... But it is just an image in your mind.
It is like a whisper in the wind... It fades away with time.

Let me go, Let me quietly walk away.
Let me leave... With little to say.
You will forget me in a few heartbeats’ time...
Just let me walk away with a little pride.
Your love isn't with me... It’s with her. Let me go.

Just take a little piece of me... And carry it in your heart.
Whenever you feel pain and sorrow...This way we can never be apart.
You can't love me... When the person I care for so much...
Is hiding inside of you. I will be all right...
Just be on your way.Just don't forget...
The happy memories of yesterday.
I'll let you go... Please quietly walk away.
I'll let you leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment