Friday 22 February 2013

If Only You Knew


You are my everything, my one and only
With out you, I just feel too damn lonely
I adore the sound of your voice and your beautiful smile
That is why thinking about you makes it all worth while
I don,t know why I do the things I do
Maybe it's because I love you.

You are the greatest thing that's ever happened to me
When I try and dream at night your all I ever see
I try to remember the good times we had
Knowing you're not with me makes me very sad
I would do absolutely anything for you
That is why I love you the way I do.
 
I try to imagine how things would be
If you were here right now with me
Watching movies or just hanging out
Cause baby, that's what I'm all about
You know that I am always here for you
Through all the good and bad. 

I Love You with all my heart....

2 comments: