Monday 25 February 2013

Disappear....


I still can't get over you, 
Your smile,your laugh. 
I'm defenseless just by looking at you...
Your face,your eyes.

I shouldn't have told anyone
What a huge mess it was, I'm filled with regrets 
I guess I was at the wrong place, at the wrong time... 
I just want to talk to you again like old times. 

I've searched countless of replacement
Trying to get you out of my life. 
But none could replace the feelings I had for you....
No one could ever compare to you. 

I need you to know that I love you 
I want you to know that I can't get over u...
Will I ever love again?????
I'm left with nothing ...I want to DISAPPEAR...

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes in life, you need to let go of things..no matter how much you need them.....

    Nice poem Avarjana..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes chams I'm 100% agree with u...but when its comes to reality can we do that??? any way thank you very much ..:)

      Delete