Tuesday 7 May 2013

Thanks for playing with my feelings

Thanks for playing with my feelings, 
How i wish i could stop my heart from beating, 
Thanks for playing with my heart, 
At least to you this was a fun part, 
To you i was just a game, that you tried to win and succeeded, 
Sooner you will bored and you will left me deserted, 
Thanks for playing with my head, 
Your sick little mind games, 
You kept me guessing, till the very end, 
Thanks for playing with my emotions, 
According to you this was my weakness, 
Thanks for your fake love, 
Thanks for pretending that your cared, 
Thanks for showing me, a man with a heart is not a man at all, 
Thanks for proving that I'm a fool, to have trusted you, 
I will hate myself, till the very end, for loving you........................... 

2 comments:

  1. Actually I don't like this.it is a most painful thing to being played with our feelings... specially by the most loved ones of us.It hurts us.I never ever like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why people prefer to play with other peoples feelings when there are so many toys and stuff which are meant to be used as playthings.

    ReplyDelete