Thursday 23 May 2013

I'll be waiting for you...

I'll wait for all the happiness,
that only you can give me,
i'll wait at that place always,
where you have left me,
i'll wait for realizing my sweet dreams with u,
i'll wait with full belief cause i know you are true,
i'll wait for that home of imagination,
that was created someday by you and me,
i'll wait for that comforting sensation,
which comes when u r with me,
it seems almost impossible,
that you'l come back in my life again,
but my heart doesn't understand,
any logic to it seems vain,
i know that i was wrong somewhere,
that is why you left me,
but i am ready for correcting my all mistakes
please come back,
and say u love me more than anything,
words,feelings anything i know will not move you this time,
but my love is not that weak that it'l break,
i'll wait for u for my lifetime
I'll wait til this earth will touch sky,
this love will remain in my heart even after i die,
i'll wait for you til i believe in love dear,
i'll wait for you beyond my all fear,
i know you are mine and you'll be with me some day,
and i'll wait with all hopes and smile for that day,
i love you beyond all limits to the extent tat love itself is small,
i love you so much sweetheart,i can say all,
i am living cause i am waiting for that very day with you,
i am waiting cause my love is true,
i know you are nice at heart,
i know you are the best sweetheart,
and so for the outcome i don't fear,
so i am waiting my baby,
and will always wait for you,
death also can not make me away from you,
you are so special that to describe it all words are few,
come back sweetheart,cause love happens once,
and my love for my life is only you..

1 comment:

  1. ආදරේ විරහව දැනුණු විට වෛරය නැග එයි ආදර අන්දර සිද බිද ...

    ReplyDelete