Sunday 7 April 2013

Brand New Me





It's been a while
I'm not who I was before
You look surprised
Your words don't burn me anymore
But I guess it's clear to see
Don't be mad
It's just a brand new kind a me
Can't be bad
I found a brand new kind a free
It took a long, long time to get here
 It took a long, long road to get here
It took a brave, brave girl to try
It took one too many excuses, one too many lies
Don't be surprised, don't be surprised
It's just a brand new kind a free
That ain't bad , I found a brand new kind a me
Don't be mad
It's a brand new time for me

4 comments:



  1. while "refresh my mind" :
    System Reboot = Ok;
    Previous memory = deleted;
    Loaded new feeling = get value new experiences
    set memory = clear;
    end while

    ReplyDelete
  2. good.wish u 2 be be a new one and face the life with courage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you rain girl...but this is only thought..I wish to start everything all over...

    ReplyDelete